Thai Peanut Power Greens Wrap
No need to order takeout if your craving Thai — now you can make it at home, cheaper + healthier! ; ) Whether you’re eating at home, or you’re looking for something portable that you can bring to class//the office, wraps are a perfect meal solution. In just a couple of minutes you can make some irresistible bite sized *mini* wraps!
*For the Wrap [makes 2-4 servings]
- 1 cup Carrots [look for julienned or finely chopped]
- 1 cup Edamame [shelled, frozen works great!]
- 1 cup Broccoli [chopped]
- ½ Sugar Snap Peas
- ½ cup Brussels Sprouts [chopped]
- 4-6 Collard Greens leaves [stems removed]
*For the Thai Peanut Sauce
- 3 tbsp Honey Peanut Butter
- 2-4 tsp Sriracha [depending on how much you like spice ; )]
- 2 tsp Soy Sauce [tamari or coconut aminos will work too!]
- 1-1 ½ tbsp Water
#1] Wash + chop up all veggies ++ place in a large mixing bowl
#2] Whisk together the ingredients for the thai peanut sauce. If you like things spicy ; ) — add a lil’ extra sriracha or if you like things a lil’ less hot, try adding a little extra soy sauce.
#3] Drizzle the sauce over the veggies + mix to coat. Spoon some of the veggies into the center of one of you collard greens.
#4] Roll it up! Avoid the temptation to pack the leaves full of veggies because overfilling them makes it tougher to roll em up, so instead — opt for several *mini wraps*!
— Rainbow Wrap
— Green Goddess Buddha Bowl
— Mango Avocado Kale Wrap