Share your email below to learn more about starting a CHAARG Chapter + the application process!👇
Why Should I Start A CHAARG Chapter?
- Sharpen professional communication skills
- Build your resume
- Gain management + leadership experience
- Grow your confidence in public speaking
- Leave a legacy on your campus — check out how CHAARG impacts campuses here!
What Does A CHAARG Ambassador Do?
- Liaison between National CHAARG + your university
- Leads a 7 person executive team
- Plans, oversees, + manages all Chapter events + operations [with help of an exec team ; )]
- 10-12 hour/week time commitment!
How Do I Apply?
- Apply here — we’ll review your application + get back to you within 72 hours.
- Our next Ambassador training class will begin in June 2023 for a Fall 2023 Chapter launch!
Reach out to email@example.com with any questions
CHAARG is the largest female-focused health + wellness community on college campuses. CHAARG members come together to try new workouts, make connections + build friendships!
+ Complete the application here!
+ We’ll review your application + you’ll schedule a 20 minute interview with Team CHAARG
+ After your interview, we’ll reach out with next steps of CHAARG training
- 10 weeks of content
- Weekly online training modules
- Weekly meetings via Zoom
Set up a call with Team CHAARG! Help us get to know you before submitting your application [+ get some extra tips]. Set up a call by emailing us at Chapters@CHAARG.com!