PB+J Smoothie Bowl
*Power Bowls* top the list as some of our all time favorite meals — the benefit to serving a smoothie *bowl style*? You now have the opportunity to transform your breakfast into a more nutritious meal, just by showering it in delicious + healthy toppings. Here is one of our fav recipes!
- 1/2 cup Yogurt [we recommend Greek or Coconut Yogurt]
- 1/4 cup Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1 frozen Banana [+ additional for topping]
- 1 tbsp Almond Butter [or any nut butter!]
- 1/3 cup Kind Peanut Butter Whole Grain Clusters
- 1/3 cup Pomegranate Seeds
- 1 tbsp Chia Seeds
#1] Add the yogurt, almond milk, almond butter + frozen banana to a blender + blend until smooth. You want the smoothie bowl to have a thick texture, so start we recommend adding the milk a little at a time. Pour the smoothie into a bowl.
#2] Top with banana, pomegranate, chia, + Kind Clusters ++ ENJOY! : )
#DoTheKindThing + treat yourself to healthy breakfast — don’t forget to share your healthy creations with us on Instagram by tagging @CHAARG + #CHAARGeats!
+ xo, Teresa