BECOME OUR MARKETING + DESIGN INTERN
Do you love National CHAARG Events [like FitPlans + challenges!]? Are you always on your #inCHAARG Instagram liking other CHAARG girls’ pics + finding new ++ unique fitness//wellness brands? ++ Last, but not least, do you consider yourself a “technology guru” with experience in web//graphic design? Apply to be our Summer Marketing Intern!
- Full-time: 40 hours/week
- In Person: Located in Chicago at CHAARG HQ!
- Start Date: May 20
- Paid Internship
- Adobe Illustrator experience
- Very familiar with Google Drive + Google Apps//functions
- Outstanding + professional communication skills
- Highly organized + detail oriented
- Ability to thrive + remain calm in a fast paced, ever-changing environment
- Strong email composing abilities + able to respond to emails extremely quickly
- Creative + innovative
- Web design experience [optional, but preferred]
RESPONSIBILITIES [40 HOURS PER WEEK]
- FitPlan Assistant — marketing, execution, + member engagement
- Assists with Leadership Retreat sponsors + logistics
- Execute marketing plans of National Events
- Manages various email accounts + customer service of CHAARG
- Customer Service + Email Management
- Daily File/Data Management
- Miscellaneous graphic design
APPLICATIONS are due on February 26!
BECOME THE NEXT SHOPTERN
Do you love the CHAARG Shop + all things customer service? Are you exceptionally organized, a little type-A, + interested in how an online shop operates behind the scenes? Apply to be our next CHAARG Shoptern! : )
- Part-time: ~6-8 hours//week + 2 days//week
- Start Date: August 16
- Onsite at CHAARG HQ [Downtown Chicago] — applicants must be living in Chicago for the summer!
- This is an unpaid internship
- Excellent time management skills + deadline oriented
- Experience in Google Drive
- Ability to thrive + remain calm in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Great communication skills – online + offline
- Creative + problem solver + innovative
RESPONSIBILITIES [6-8 HOURS PER WEEK]
- CHAARG Customer Service
- Email + file management
- Handles + manages logistics of all shipping materials
- Spreading the #CHAARGLove : )
APPLICATIONS ARE DUE ON SUNDAY, AUGUST 12!