CHAARG x Intuitive Eating Course is a 6 week program dedicated to officially *break up* with all diets, reset your relationship with food, + trust yourself to fully nourish your body ✨
Through this course you will learn + explore…
Intro + Breaking Up With Dieting
Honoring Hunger + Honoring Fullness
Food Voices + Emotional Eating
Making Peace With Food + Satisfaction
+ Joyful Movement
Julie Ohlemacher [@julie.ohlemacher] Intuitive Eating + Body Image Expert
Education + Certifications
- MA in Health Communication from The Ohio State University — studied how mass media + interpersonal communication impact body image
- Health Coach Certification from the ICF Accredited Health Coach Institute
- Certified Intuitive Eating Counselor
- Holistic MBA: Certified Master Level Transformational Coach
- Julie has been doing this work for 4 years + has helped hundreds of women in their intuitive eating journey
Note from Julie:
From the time we’re little girls we learn to see ourselves as objects. We learn to value our vanity over our humanity. We’re taught to distrust + hate our bodies + therefore: ourselves. We turn to control. We begin a life of body-checking, counting, weighing, hiding… waiting to fully live until we *look the part.* Only, that look never really comes. Or if it does… it’s not what we imagined it would feel like. We’re still stuck. Never enough.
My mission is to guide you back into your body + to deeply know your inherent worth. Together, we heal your relationship with food, exercise, your body + yourself from the inside, out. We will reprogram old beliefs + patterns to unlock an entire new way of being: to feel empowered, rebuild trust with yourself, + fully nourish yourself. I am so grateful to be on this journey with you.
Listen to Julie On The CHAARG Podcast
Episode #110] Health At Every Size, Set Point Weight Theory, + Anti-Diet
Testimonals from Julie’s Clients:
Everything You’ll Receive When You Join This Course:
- 6 Week Intuitive Eating Course, Modules:
- Week 1 — Intro + Breaking Up With Dieting
- Week 2 — Honoring Hunger + Honoring Fullness
- Week 3 — Food Voices + Emotional Eating
- Week 4 — Making Peace With Food + Satisfaction
- Week 5 — Body Respect + Joyful Movement
- Week 6 — Gentle Nutrition + Wrap-up!
- Weekly Journaling Prompts
- Weekly Meditations
- 4 Group Coaching Calls With Julie
- Group Call 1 — April 25, 6-7 PM CST
- Group Call 2 — May 9, 6-7 PM CST
- Group Call 3 — May 23, 6-7 PM CST
- Group Call 4 — June 6, 6-7 PM CST
- Personal Coach [Julie — Intuitive Eating + Body Image Expert] To Support + Answer Questions Whenever They Arise
- Weekly Intuitive Eating Newsletters
- Slack Community To Connect With Each Other
- Actions Steps To Take On Your Intuitive Eating Journey
- Freedom From Diet Culture 💕
- You’re so sick of diets [+ diet culture!]
- You obsessively think about food
- You’re tired of not liking your body
- You have a love/hate relationship with exercise
- You feel shame + stress around food + exercise
- You feel uncomfortable in your own body
- You’re ready to learn to listen, trust, + respect your body
- If you’re currently struggling with an active eating disorder, please seek help from an eating disorder professional or contact the national eating disorder hotline
- If you’re in early recovery from an eating disorder, it may be too soon to begin your intuitive eating journey. Talk to your therapist or healthcare provider to see if you’re ready for this next step in your recovery
A note on Diet Culture:
Have you tried a diet before?
Chances are… yes, you have.
+ you aren’t alone: 91% of women on college campuses have tried a diet before*
70+ years of research show that 98% of people will regain the weight that they lose from a diet.
Plus: There isn’t a SINGLE medical study to show any long-term diet is sustainable
Dieting just doesn’t work + not to mention, it’s stressful.
This course is designed to help you break free from all diets, heal your relationship with food, + trust yourself to fully nourish your body.
- 6 Week Comprehensive Intuitive Eating Course: $497
- 4 Coaching Calls With Julie: $997
- 6 Weeks Of Daily Slack Support: $297
Our Price: $99
*Please note: We’ve worked hard to make sure this program is accessible to the college population — similar programs on the market are 4-5x as much
We will be utilizing our Wellness Accessibility Fund to provide scholarships for CHAARG members that would like to participate in the CHAARG x Intuitive Eating Course but are financially unable to do so. We will be prioritizing BIPOC, as we hope to make wellness more accessible to everyone. Email [email protected] for a scholarship application!
Intuitive Eating Course FAQ
Intuitive Eating is the evidence-based, science-backed process of learning how to reconnect with your body’s natural cues to make eating feel easy [+ fun!] again.
We do not recommend this program if you have an eating disorder. If you’re currently struggling with an active eating disorder, please seek help from an eating disorder professional or contact the national eating disorder hotline.
If you’re in early recovery from an eating disorder, it may be too soon to begin your intuitive eating journey. Talk to your therapist/healthcare provider to see if you’re ready for this next step in your recovery.
Intuitive eating is a weight-neutral program. This means that as you learn how to listen to, trust + respect your body on a deeper level than you ever have before, + as you learn how to care for your body + yourself holistically, we trust that whatever happens to your weight along the way is a neutral happening. The research supports that health improves through this process, regardless of what happens to weight. Some people may gain weight, as that is what naturally happens to people coming off of restrictive diets. Some people may lose weight. Some people might stay around the same weight. *We know this can seem scary, know that there will be coaching +! support around this inside the program. You’ll learn much more about this in Module 1!*
No, there is not a meal plan included — the process of intuitive eating will empower YOU to be the expert on YOU… after all, nobody knows what it feels like to be in your body, except you! This program will empower you to know what + how much food feels good to you. You’ll be able to eat with ease so that you can feel as good as possible, as often as possible.
GREAT QUESTION! The truth is, we feel this way because of our current diet culture conditioning. It’s normal to have this fear! But, studies show us that having food rules IS what leads to us feeling out of control around food [you’ll learn more about this in the program!] Step-by-step through the process of intuitive eating, we’ll go through an evidence-based process that will empower you to make peace with food in a way where you’ll easily eat foods that feel good to you. [Hint: it physically doesn’t feel good to only eat *junk* food!]. Not to mention… you’ll have support from Julie + the CHAARG community each step of the way.
Yes! This program is intuitive eating specific, so that will be our main focus, but truly, you can’t do this work without also getting into body image + body acceptance. In Week 5, we’ll dive into body respect + joyful movement + that’s where we’ll get to talk about these things. Julie will also support you around body image + body acceptance in the coaching calls.
Intuitive eating is the exact opposite of a diet, + that’s what makes it work! In intuitive eating, you can’t fail, because you’re always just learning and growing. We rewire the way you think about food and your body from the inside, out. We empower you to connect to your body’s internal cues so that eating truly becomes easy. Yes, this is possible for you, too!
your journey back to your body begins now…
Registration closes Friday, April 16