We are so excited to be implementing our 2nd DEI Council for the 2022-2023 school year! Last year, our DEI Council was fundamental in supporting our Chapters through DEI efforts + helping shape how CHAARG incorporates DEI into our everyday actions.
If you’re passionate about DEI, want to help CHAARG continue to grow in our DEI efforts, + want to support our CHAARG Chapters in DEI within their Chapter, you should apply for the DEI Council! Apps are due June 5.
COMMITMENT TO BE ON THE DEI COUNCIL
- Attend DEI meetings + webinars throughout term
- Participate in council initiatives [see below!]
- Serve as a resource for Chapters + helping support them in their DEI efforts
- Time commitment estimated time: 15 hours/quarter
DEI Meetings + Webinars To Attend
- Wednesday 7/13 at 8PM CT
- Wednesday 7/27 at 8PM CT
- Wednesday 9/21 at 8PM CT
- Wednesday 11/16 at 8PM CT
- Wednesday 1/18 at 8PM CT
**Please note: you will have 1 excused absence – if you cannot commit to Wednesday night meetings, please do not apply! If you have a CHAARG event [such as an exec team meeting or Weekly Workout], you can be excused from your CHAARG event to be at the DEI Council meetings.