become our Community Manager Assistant
We’re in search of a Community Manager Assistant to join our team! Are you exceptionally organized, a little type-A, + interested in how CHAARG operates behind the scenes? Do you love data management + all things customer service? Apply to be our Community Manager Assistant! This is a part-time, virtual internship.
- Part-time: ~15-20 hours/week
- Virtual: This position is fully virtual, + all communication will be via email, Google Hangouts, + text/FaceTime!
- Ideal Start Date: May 1
- Internship End Date: August 14
- This is an unpaid internship
- Customer service + email management
- Daily file/data management
- Chapter analytic reporting
- Website page updating [no website experience is needed!]
- Miscellaneous admin/creative projects
Qualifications + What we’re looking for…
- Highly organized
- Excellent time management skills + deadline oriented
- Plenty of experience in Google Drive + Google Sheets
- Great customer service skills
- Feels comfortable learning new software
- Creative + innovative
Questions? Reach out to email@example.com!