Coconut Chocolate Chip Breakfast Cookies
Did we say coconut + chocolate chip cookies for breakfast? YES, yes we did. These cookies packed with protein + healthy fats to help you kick-start your morn, but they are also super easy to whip up. ++ these pair wonderfully with a big cup of coffee ; ).
*makes: about 10 -12 cookies [depending on size]
- 2 ⅓ cup Quick Oats [gluten free if needed]
- ¾ tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract [optional]
- ¼ cup Honey [or Pure Maple Syrup]
- 1 cup Peanut Butter [or your nut butter of choice]
- 2 large, over-ripe Bananas [mashed]
- ⅓ cup unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- ⅓ cup Dark Chocolate Chips [dairy free if needed]
#1] Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl until well combined.
#2] Spoon out onto lined baking sheet [parchment paper or pan liners work great!]. These cookies will not spread in the oven, so form ‘em how you want ‘em [ours were about 3 inches in diameter].
#3] Bake at 325 degrees for 15 minutes [or until the edges start to brown], then let cool + DEVOUR!
*Store them in a sealed container at room temp for about a week, or throw some in the freezer to have on hand for busy weeks!
Let us know how they turn out! Tag @CHAARG + #inCHAARG on insta!
+ Isabelle [@isabelle_inchaarg], IU CHAARG