Total Body AMRAP
This workout is set up AMRAP style — “as many rounds as possible.” Each set of two exercises is 90 seconds. You’ll complete 8 reps of each exercise… going back + forth for as many rounds as possible until you reach 90 seconds. After the 90 seconds, you’ll rest 30 seconds before moving on to the next set of two exercises.
Once you are done with the last set of two exercise, you’ll complete everything again BUT this time the order with my swapped [example: you’ll do squat jumps + then goblet squats!]. Yes, this workout is tough — but you are tougher ; ).
- Goblet Squats + Squat Jumps
- Hammer Curls + Super Climbers
- Squat Presses + Lunge Jumps
- Dead Rows + Half Burpee Push Ups
- DB Lunges + Weighted Burpee
- Push Ups + Double DB Swings
- DB Reverse Lunges + Mountain Climbers
- Row, Curl, Press + Lateral Hops
- DB Side Lunges + In + Outs
- Wide Biceps + Tuck Jumps