CHAARG aims to ignite a passion for movement in college women. Too many college women rely solely on the elliptical for exercise. Our mission is to “liberate girls from the elliptical” + show them that fitness can [+ should!] be fun… + that working out is so much better with friends!
Once you join CHAARG, you are welcomed into a supportive + empowering community of 10,000+ women! Every week, you’ll try a different fitness class — like: pilates, kickboxing, cardio dance, + more! When you workout, you’ll feel good — but, when you surround yourself with people to support you, you’ll feel even better. CHAARG combines great friends + fun workouts to help every member feel their best.
Elisabeth Tavierne [CHAARG Founder] — “My goal is to bring CHAARG to every university in the United States — if not the world. Ultimately though, my mission is to empower every CHAARG girl to be the best version of herself. I truly hope that all of our members find their passion for health + fitness — whatever that means to them. While CHAARG focuses a lot on fitness, living a healthy life is so much more than the physical aspect. I hope all of our members grow to embrace a healthy + happy lifestyle. I hope that they find a supportive + encouraging community + that they meet not only workout buddies, but lifelong friends.”
Find your chapter
Become a member
CHAARG FUN FACTS
- CHAARG stands for Changing Health, Attitudes, + Actions To Recreate Girls
- CHAARG was founded at The Ohio State University in 2012
- We are the largest health + wellness community on college campuses
- Currently, 90 universities have CHAARG Chapters
- CHAARG isn’t at your university? Learn how to bring CHAARG to your campus!
- We’ve had 5,731 Weekly Workouts over the last 8 years
- #inCHAARG Instagrams were started in 2014. Learn more about #inCHAARG Instagrams here!
- Our most downloaded podcast episode = The Story of CHAARG
- Our most viral recipe = Birthday Cake Protein Bites! : )
CHAARG National Team
RCLs + Design Team
Chapter Leadership Consultants
Our Chapter Leadership Consultants are previous Ambassadors + Exec Team members who are dedicated to growing the CHAARG movement. Each Chapter Leadership Consultant oversees a group of CHAARG Chapters + helps them thrive on their campuses through providing leadership advice + endless support.